(in no particular order)
My furry little four legged friend....Max who
is there for me when I come home wagging his tail!
for Fall/Winter clothes....warm sweaters and scarves...
blue jeans and sweatshirts!
for my DVR....so I can watch what I like when I have time!
for my house that is big enough for my family and friends to be together!
for my car that gets me to where I need to go safely!
for my Quilting....that is very relaxing for me!
for my home that makes me feel cozy and safe!
for the fact that I can put up my Christmas Decorations
now and leave then up until March!
for my heavenly father!
for my two daughters that we can spend time together
just like we have never been apart!
for the most precious gift of my granddaughter "Ella"
for my son-in-law who loves and takes care of my
daughter and grand-daughter!
for lots of wonderful family and friends!
for my Job: Yes I love my job and I am very thankful that I do consider
the people I work with to be family.
for DIET COKE....My one true friend whom I never go a day with out!
for Memories!
for Family Vacations!
for HGTV-NCIS-DWTS!
for Ella's videos and Skype times!
for the emails....tweets....messages all times of the day!
for Red licorice and movie popcorn!
for Target and shopping online!
for Aveda and pampered haircuts!
Everything & Everyone that makes my life, happier, easier, healthier....better!

2 comments:
And I am thankful for YOU!!!!
Miss your blog!
Post a Comment