
I have had the clock on my garage for almost 5 days....it was great...had time...temperature....and the other thing! Sounds crazy but it was nice to see the time from anywhere on the deck ...from the bathroom....leaving and returning from work....but someone else must of needed it more than I did...the sad thing is you could only see it from my house...so they were in my backyard or else live next doot...so why steal it! Because it was mine and not theirs! Neighborhood is changing...
Update: When I stopped home for lunch it was on the back porch...I guess I have to take back the nasty stuff about the neigborhood!
4 comments:
Another sign you are aging...you like to have a clock around! I'm glad it was returned - although that almost freaks me out more than it being stolen
You forget where I work...time is important! :)
You are funny and make me laugh!
stolen and then returned?? must not have matched their decor' :)
strange, very strange!
I think it was a kid and nobody wanted it...at least they brought it back...
Post a Comment