Wednesday, April 29, 2009

May Baskets...


Remember doing May Baskets...I think I may do a couple for the two little girls that live across the street! I think I could work that into my schedule!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah! I love May baskets. I think I will start sending them to Ella once she gets a little older. That would be a good tradition to start! The little girls across the street will love them! Remember how we used to put popcorn in them and have a licorice handle?!!

Laurie said...

Grandma always talked me into making one for Ben Z!

Licorice handles are the best!

DeNeitt said...

I still do "May baskets" for friends and co-workers... sometimes it's just a small flowering plant wrapped in pretty paper that they can plant in their flower beds. This year I made cookie flowers (cookies on a stick) wrapped and tied with curling ribbon.