
The new
Hostas on the side of the garage....they are growing!

I did find this cute little thermometer for the deck...(it is smaller than it looks!)

The rocks are still there.....but the plants were looking pretty sick....so I planted them and will continue to pick the rocks out before I mulch it! These are the
hostas that I moved...I am hoping they make it!

Five more trees to add to the row! I am so wanting them to grow double the size this year! These are awesome so maintenance.....just watch them grow and become a fence! :)

Did find this sweet little frame when shopping for a shower gift.....it is all the right colors....and I love it!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting! I love, love, love it all!
Great frame.....wish I had found it!
We can't wait to see the trees in August, but don't leave rock picking for me on my visit.....but maybe Ella would help you!
all your projects look great - I need some of those trees to block my back-door neighbor's unsightly yard!
Post a Comment