Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend work!


Lawrence gave the tree a trim...now the grass should grow and removing all the dead branches...I won't be picking up sticks every time it rains.

Max spent the day outside and loved every minute of it...then he would ride along to the landfill to take the branches.
We found "surprise cement" under four inches of dirt....that added a couple of hours...and stress....and another trip to the landfill!
The area on the left was the cement "we" removed...Lawrence broke it up....and I hauled to the truck! I am still exhausted....
I guess I didn't take a photo of the finished project....so more pictures to follow.....made another planter along the side of the garage (alley side) and removing all the rock around my only tree to then plant "Perennials"....so my next weekend is planned already....and will post more then....hopefully I can jump out of bed in the morning....

2 comments:

Laurie said...

AWESOME!!! I love it!!! post more pics soon

Alyssa said...

Nice! Final pictures, please!