Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Weekend...

Well... the big day is Thursday for the "Lithotripsy" not looking forward to doing that. I have so many things to catch up on this weekend because of no time this week. I have a meeting in Des Moines on Tuesday...Doctor appointments Wednesday ....Surgery Thursday....rest Friday...Saturday....Sunday! So put a week of work into 1 1/2 days...I feel bad for my assistant!
So laundry...bills...grocery shopping on the schedule for today....tomorrow a little working on the weekend at work; it does help with the door shut!
Another reason not being able to complete my little Quilting projects...knitting projects...photo projects! I need more hours in the day!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thinking of you!

Laurie said...

Take your pain pills if you have pain -- no need to have pain, just don't drive! Be careful sewing as well.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you... hope surgery goes well today! Get plenty of rest and relaxation (I know those two words aren't in your vocabulary!)