
I just watched this movie it was great! NCAA basket ball history...I don't know why I had never seen it before! But I am thinking I need DVR sometimes I miss good stuff and need a instant replay... I guess I am going to have to call Dennis and see... if...how much...when....or if I should wait until he needs a sale! My life is work and TV (Kind of Sad!) I really got spoiled when in Utah with Joe and Laurie's TV! Oh ... I should add to my want list .....Flat Screen 32 inch HDTV
2 comments:
Oh that movie is wonderful. I took the boys back when it first came out.
PS. My life is work and tv right now too, but I am praying that one day God will bless us both with the men we deserve to watch tv with us!!! :) God is good. Patience is key.
Love you!!
We could not live without tivo... record everything and zoom past the zillions of commercials! Now I want tivo for my radio so I can rewind when I miss something they announce and fast forward through the commercials... that's pretty sad!
Post a Comment