Saturday, February 7, 2009

Found It....


Yes ... I found this....I really wanted it....but now I don't know where I am going to put it...but it reminds me when I see it really how far away you girls are. :(

When I was in Okoboji last summer this was in our condo....I loved it. I did find it for about $1,500 in a shop; but of course didn't' buy it. Today I walked into Bed Bath and Beyond it was on clearance for $14.99. Not exactly the same but pretty darn close :) It was fate...I had to have it!

Any ideas girls or where I should hang it!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

how big is it? No idea where to put it!

Alyssa said...

You could put it upstairs in the hallway and see it every time you go to the bathroom or pass our rooms! Or you could put it going down the basement stairs??? That may be cool.

Diane said...

I had thought to put it on the wall going downstairs and would you believe it is 1/2 inch too big!
and it doesn't even have Alaska and Hawaii on it. So...it may be going on the wall upstairs going by your rooms! Thanks for the input!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would find a more reasonable one somewhere... only in Okoboji would they charge $1500!! Can't wait to see where you decide to hang it. :)